It is promoted to potential authors to submit papers for evaluation by the Scientific Committee. Articles should be written in english or spanish (6-8 pages in IEEE format).
The version of these documents for evaluation by the Scientific Committee, saved in PDF format should not include the identification, email and affiliation of the authors. This information should only be available in camara ready version to be send saved in PDF format. The review process is blind review (reviewers and authors are anonymous).Each paper will have at least 2 reviewers.
Research papers should be submitted through EasyChair at:
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by an author who is registered to attend. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid for one paper.
Accepted articles, will be published by Conference Publishing Services and submitted to the IEEE Xplore digital library and CSDL (Computer Society Digital Library).
Conference Publishing Services submits all accepted articles to Ei Compendex and other indexing services (Scopus, etc.). However, CPS cannot guarantee inclusion since each service has its own indexing criteria.
Authors must consider the following information regarding plagiarism and double submission.
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable even if new data/concepts are not presented.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in English or Spanish.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.